The love of both the parents cannot be measured and ranked, though there is a huge difference between the love of a mother and the love of a father. Mothers being females have unconditional love for her kids on the flip side a father is the best critic a child can have. A father teaches his kids the lessons of survival and being tough eventually becoming the first ‘role model’ of the child. A father is a head and the primary provider for the family and being a male figure he is also synonymous to “a protectionist”. Qualities the term father reflects could be seen in the idiomatic terms like- Father Figure and Godfather and the honorific title- Father of.
Most of us claim our fathers as our ‘heros’ and to pay tribute to the love and support of our ‘hero’, we celebrate father’s day on the third Sunday of June every year. Father’s day dates back to the Middle Ages and is observed on the Nineteenth day of March on St. Joseph’s Day as a Catholic custom to celebrate fatherhood. In most of the countries father’s day still, is celebrated on the same day.
To treasure the memories of Father’s day, you could gift your father with some amazing things, following are a few great ideas to gift on a father’s day:
- Something that he could really cherish would be his whole family. And what could be better than a Family Tree Wall Decalwhich would always remind him of the sweet memories with his family.
- A watch could be an amazing gift on the Father’s day. It would remind him of you every time he checks the time.
- If your dad wears glasses nothing is better than a pair of great glasses that would make him remember you every time he reads.
- A traveling bag would just right for a traveling father. Something that would be of great use.
- Or simply a dinner outing would make him happy and you, content.